A release candidate for the next major version of concrete5 is now available! That means a stable version of the new Concrete5 should be available in the next two weeks. In addition to better password security, this release fixes many bugs and includes language files, meaning you no longer need to download them separately to install concrete5 in a language other than English.
Some of the other new features included in this release:
- Languages with greater than 90% completion are now included in concrete5, meaning they can be installed immediately
- Added task permission to control who can export users from user search.
- Added the ability to add one permission line or remove one permission line from pages in bulk.
- User selector now has the ability to clear the user
- Much improved user password security improvements and hardening