A new minor relase of Concrete5 is out available. Version 5.5.2 comes with a number of new features including:
- Replaced Picnik with built-in crop, rotate and zoom functionality. Crop+Zoom provided by jQuery Cropzoom by Gaston Robledo (http://www.cropzoom.com.ar/)
- Added ability to specify a file set on a form block for files uploaded through form. (Thanks danklassen!)
- Prettier edit/add experience for image block.
- Image block can now automatically resize thumbnails (previous default) or accept a fixed size, which can be passed to the image editor directly as a fixed width/height
- Ability to receive an email when new users register (Thanks Mnkras.)
These behavioral improvements are also great enhancements to Concrete5:
- Made better use of space on dashboard home and system & settings
- Newsflow arrows are more prominent
- Moved sessions into filers/tmp/ on each site for better security.
- Download File script now redirects to files instead of forcing all files to download (to allow PDFs, images to display in browser)
- Fixed: http://www.concrete5.org/developers/bugs/5-5-1/cant-open-sitemap-visit-links-in-new-tab-5.5/
- Improved installation will remove user-created configuration files if something goes wrong in installation, removing an infinite installation loop unless the files were removed by hand.
- More robust UI handling when concrete5 is used with themes with greedy center styles.
- Adding wmode=transparent to youtube videos for better display
- File blocks now are searchable through the site-wide search block.
To upgrade your current version of Concrete5 to the latest relase or to have Concrete5 added to your existing or new website give us a call at 720.334.PIXO.